Friday, December 11, 2009

Good Tidings!

I know it's super early here in Melbourne, but I can't help to keep this good tidings from you all.
I've just received my final result and....

I'M OFFICIALLY DONE with uni!! ^^v
*no victory dance this time! I'm blogging from bed*

Praise God for His Faithfulness, Mercy and Grace throughout these 5 long years. Without Him, none of this would've happened. Even to the very last minute (read: my final semester), His grace is always sufficient, His power is made perfect in my weaknesses.

My final result turned out to be better than what I expected. Considering I'm not doing as well this semester as previously, I would be happy with a Pass for every subject. The result I'm getting, would never happened to me without His Mercy and Grace, so I'm giving back all the credit to Him.

Even though I've been anxiously waiting for my result, deep down I knew that I had passed, for the Lord will never put to shame those who trust in Him. So, here's to a God who is true to His words; who keeps His promises; who never forsakes nor leaves His children. *raising glasss*

....and now the journey goes on....

No comments:

Post a Comment