Wednesday, October 28, 2009

BC's Blueberry Muffin

Guess who's back ?!
Yes it's me! Alive and well.
I was down with flu last week. This time around, it hit quite badly, even right now, I still got traces of the illness. *cough cough.. sniff sniff...*

Anyway, I've been craving for some blueberry muffins. When I told Ms. Oriana that, she said, "Try Betty Crocker's blueberry muffin. It's quite yummy! It's fluffy and moist." Honestly, I usually don't trust instant cake mix. Some of them taste quite artificial and the texture is just weird. But this time around, I brave myself to follow Ms. Oriana's suggestion. Being a baker herself, I trust her judgement. ;)

I've got the packet 2 weeks ago, but only got the chance to making it tonight.
Surprisingly, it's quite yummy. She's right. it's very fluffy. The texture is also not bad. For a lazy baking, this one is quite good. You just add milk and egg, stir stir stir.. transfer to muffin tray, bake it for half an hour, and you get fragrant muffins. Given the option, I'd rather follow my own traditional muffin recipe. This one is a bit too sweet for me. :)


Betty Crocker's Lite Blueberry Muffins

B's out. Enjoying her blueberry muffin and Yorkshire tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment