Friday, November 6, 2009

ichigo. fragola. fraise

It's summer time! it's strawberry time! I love strawberry because it is such a pretty fruit and it smells so fragrant. One thing I don't really like about strawberries is that sometimes, they are sour! >.<" But but...when they are big, and red, and sweet, they are oh-so-heavenly! The sweetness and the strawberry-fragrance can leave a delightful sensation on your palate that will leave you happy for the rest of your day. There you go, another thing to be thankful for. Big juicy red strawberries!

something to be thankful for!

Another thing to be thankful for, CJ'! This strawberry cheesecake would never come to existence had it not been for him following my blog. How is that so ???

B received an sms from Yu Ying on Monday, saying that she found my blog and likes the cake and asked if it's ok if she ordered a cake from me. After the nitty gritty bit was settled, I braced myself to ask her where she found my blog from. Well, I guess by now you would've known the answer, eh? Yep! It's from CJ's blog. :) Oh how I love online social network!!

She doesn't want chocolate cake! So this is what I came up with...


Strawberry Cheese Cake

This is a prettier version of the Indonesian Cheesecake. Victoria sponge cake layered with fresh strawberries and cream, topped with shredded cheese. This time around, I managed to temper the chocolate a bit more properly. It was glossy, and it snaps! :)
Hope they enjoyed the cake.

B's out! Getting some study done while waiting for Yu Ying's feedback.

*update from Yu Ying*
"... Everyone loved the cake. It was really pretty & good. It tastes just nice and very fresh. So don't worry. Thanks very much for the great cake. Hugs :)... "

Hugs back too!! ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment