Wednesday, September 2, 2009

In the beginning...

was the word...

Those who know me know that I love cooking and baking, especially for my beloved ones. Earlier this year, I stumbled across a few websites containing pretty pretty cakes. I guess that marked the beginning of my love for cake decorating. So, before I start writing down my journey with my babies, I'd like to thank those amazing cake decorators out there for sharing their work of art and being such an inspiration. Many thanks also go to my dearest family and friends who have always been supportive. Thanks for being my trusted quality controllers. Thanks for giving me the opportunities to create these babies. Thanks for staying up late with me because we were just too excited with the progress of this whole plan. Thanks for believing in me! Last but not least, thanks be to my Creator who knitted me together in my mother's womb 24 years ago. I am nothing without You!

2 comments:

  1. In the beginning...
    ...God created heaven and earth!
    hahahahaha!
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Be, Just came across your blog. Nice blogs! ;-D

    ReplyDelete