Sunday, November 22, 2009

2 more sleeps!

YAY!! 2 more sleeps til the end of my final exams.

after that... it's baking time!!
Along with the special Christmas Project I mentioned in my previous post, I have a few other things I want to try making. Oh, and some cake orders too!
Stay tuned!

Oh oh! I'm very very very happy today! I got a surprise gift from a dear friend. It's a 10 pieces Gum Paste tool set! Awww *teary eyes*... She did tell me that she wanted to get the things for me and I said the 5 pc will do. But today when she passed it to me, it was the 10 pc!! I didn't know that it will be this soon. And I didn't expect it to be the 10 pc!! awwww...*more teary eyes*
Thank you so much Jo!!! xoxo. I opened it already, but I promised I won't play with them until after 24th. ;) XOXO

B is out for some serious studying.
ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment