Monday, March 8, 2010

Q: What's your favourite donuts ?

A: My Mom's Donuts! :)

I've got some confession to make. First up, I’ve been craving for some yummy donuts, my mom’s donut. Her donuts have been the favourite in our extended family ever since I can remember. They’re chewy but not hard. They’re plump and when dusted with icing sugar, they’re the ultimate donut experience! I’m sure you’ll be wanting for more after every bite of it. Second up, I haven’t had them for more than 2 years. Third up, our heavy duty mixer was broken a while ago, so that’s also the reason why I haven’t been having them. Forth up, I succeeded in persuading my mom to teach me how to make her legendary donuts today. YAY!!! ^^v

The then broken mixer was repaired, and according to the repairer, it could work. But today, we proved him wrong! The mixer was soon got burnt again in 3 minutes into the mixing time. Blah! Poor Mommy had to knead the dough by hand. Hope that her right arm won’t be sore tomorrow. Thank God the dough turned out pretty. It also rose nicely.


Mommy kneading the dough


The Dough


At the moment, we just finished shaping them. Have to wait a bit more before they can be fried.






OK... here is the finished product.


Donuts, fresh from the fryer

I’m drooling over them and can’t wait to finish eating it. Mwahahaha XD

Here are the BESTest DONUTS of all time! Satisfaction guaranteed.


Die die must try! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment